You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Monday, March 1, 2010


Today Nathaniel got to see two big trucks. He likes to stand on the couch and look out the window at whatever is going on, but he especially enjoys seeing cars go by and watches them all the way up and down the block. This morning he got to see the recycling truck as it picked up ours and our neighbor's recycling from the curb and then later on he got to watch a dumptruck go down the street as some city workers filled in some potholes. For some reason there was a camera man and an audio guy following the road workers, which I thought was odd, but I figured that they were probably doing a local TV news story on the road conditions, which are bordering on unbelievably bad.

It was another good day for Nathaniel's naps; he took a long nap in the morning, but he was tired in the afternoon, but found it hard to sleep. He rocked back and forth on his hands and knees a lot, getting frustrated because he knows that he can crawl from this position, but can't quite figure out how to do it yet. Stephanie thinks he'll figure it out this week.

Didn't end up getting anything more than the two remaining cabinet guards installed today, but it's a start, and I could have gotten more done if I had been able to find a 1/16" drill bit. I'll have to get one from Mendard's or somewhere before tackling the drawers. I split the wood in one of the cabinets installing the thing, and I don't want to have that problem with the drawers.
Tomorrow I am heading to the school to do some clinic work. I'm planning to stop in on a few people and celebrate finally getting my last grade. Only took three months for the guy to get them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment