You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today was a busy day even though out shouldn't have been. Stephanie had aCPR class around noon, so I took Nathaniel to see some people at the law school. Mostly we hung out with Amber, and I feel a little bad because when I got a little distracted I feel like she felt she needed to take care of him.

Both before and after that, Nathaniel didn't really do much sleeping, so it was a little reading taxing on Stephanie and a lieder extent me. We tried to get him to sleep early, so we are hoping that he will sleep tonight. I doubt it though.

Stephanie and I tried to watch Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, but could only manage about a third of it before Nathaniel interrupted it. Hopefully we'll have a chance to finish it tomorrow. We tried giving him avocados today. He started out okay with it, chomping the spoon, but eventually acted similarly to when he is given peas--displeased, and not likely to eat more. Avocados are pretty rich, though, so perhaps he had just had enough of them. We'll see.

Stephanie and I had a good talk tonight too; trying to figure things out in terms of her getting more rest. I ended up late to the Sweetwater for the MLS season opener, but that's fine. They were still willing to serve me food, and if I didn't get a 2 for 1 beer, I didn't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment