You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dreams

I've been having some strange dreams the last few nights. First, Friday night, when I got up around midnight to come sleep in the recliner, I dreamed that I couldn't sleep, and was tossing and turning and decided to try to sleep on the floor instead. Then I woke up still in the chair.
I'm sure I had an odd dream on Saturday night as well, but I don't remember it at the moment.
Last night, I dreamed that I was taking the bar exam again, and having a tough time of it. I recall having a lot of trouble with the first question, and being concerned immediately about running into time trouble. Sure enough, I remember having trouble finding the exam questions as I paged back and forth between the questions and the answer sheet (which is not, in fact, how the bar exam is arranged) and ended up completing only 48 of the 100 questions. I recall being in quite a rage afterwards at the book, and I think the people around me. Thankfully I woke up.
I wonder if the bad dreams have something to do with the pain in my back? Have I been tense while I sleep? Is the pain causing the dreams? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment