You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nathaniel did a lot of sleeping today, but I didn't take as much advantage of it as I should have. I did get a few of the cabinet pulls installed, but those I did while he was awake and watching me from the high chair. I feel tired like I did a lot, but really I didn't get much done today. I guess I'm tired because we went to the grocery store and then I ran to Menard's as well.






Apart from installing the half-dozen or so more of these that I need to put in, and the other child-proofing projects to figure out, I've got a few more things to do this week both around the house and legal. With luck, Nathaniel will let me get some more work done tomorrow and I'll be able to put on an audiobook to listen to while doing all of it. I'm going to start Plato and a Platypus Walk Into a Bar, I think. I also need to start eating better; too much snacking while at home without a structure is going to lead to my weight starting to go back in the wrong direction. Especially if the current trend of not having time to get on the exercise bike continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment