You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a funny thing. I don't have time to get anything done during the day most of the time because I'm watching Nathaniel (I'm not complaining, I enjoy watching him quite a bit, I just can't get anything done,) and yet now when I get him down for a nap, I'm at a loss for what to do for the next hour or so while he sleeps. Sure there are plenty of things that need doing -- empty the dishwasher, clean off the table, put in more child-proofing things, etc. -- but none of it appeals to me in the least at the moment; I'm just tired. I don't want to do much of anything else either, like TV or reading or anything. Not even mindlessly surfing the web (in an infinite Facebook-->Twitter-->LifeHacker-->Facebook-->Twitter-->Lifehacker loop.)
Best get started, I guess. I'll start on the dishwasher and see if that spurs me to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment