You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've got a pimple in my nose and it stings.

Not much to write about. Or I'm just tired. Went to the Sweetwater to see the US game against the Netherlands. Not a dreadful match but not a great one either. We looked bad for long stretches but mostly just a pedestrian game. Perhaps because I knew who had won the game due to seeing the FSC ticker when I walked in. Oh well.
Nathaniel goes to the doctor tomorrow morning for more tests. they have to take a urine sample so they're going to catheterize him. I'm not sure I will be able to watch since I have enough trouble with blood draws (which they're also going to have to do.) I guess there is sone kidney value that came back odd so they're a little concerned. Hopefully it is just reflux and nothing much to worry about, but that won't keep Stephanie and me from worrying non stop for at least a week or two.
Anyhow, after a beer too many and crummy Sweetwater food, I need to go to sleep. Having said that I didn't have much to say, I've sure tapped out a lot on this shitty iPod keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment