You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nathaniel took a three and a half hour nap this morning. I was worried all through it--kept going in and checking on him. He woke up happy and although he was surely hungry, he didn't fuss, even when I had the bottle in front of him. I'm hoping this is a good sign for his sleeping. Perhaps the formula supplementation (and soon enough, it will be the majority of his feedings) will end up getting him to sleep more. I hope so; Stephanie needs the sleep.

He got to hang out with his aunt today too, on his 8-month birthday. He had a good day, although he worried me with the sleep, and was cranky after his (shorter) afternoon nap, he was happy most of the day, and as always, cute and therapeutic.

Tonight is the first time I've taken my muscle relaxant, and I don't feel much different. I took it an hour and a half ago, and don't really feel much. We'll see if it puts me out more than I usually am at night, but it will be hard to say, since I usually sleep hard. I guess I've been waking up a little more with the back pain, but I'm just going to hope that in the morning I'm not as stiff as I've been the last couple of days.

I cleaned the stove, which was a pain (and my mother says I'll be a cleaner cook if I do that regularly, but I doubt it.) Tomorrow, I hope to get a little bit more done in the office, boxing up my law school stuff, and then try tackling something else. There's plenty to do, and I will try to avoid seeing the score of the CONCACAF Champions' League match that I TiVoed so that I can have that on in the background while I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment