You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Monday, March 8, 2010

Spent much of the day figuring out my new phone. I got a number of apps installed (and haven't yet figured out how to uninstall the bad ones.) I got a good twitter app, a satisfactory Facebook app, and a number of others. The keyboard took some getting used to, but once I figured out that the phone came with the Swype keyboard installed, it got a lot faster and easier.

I tried out google goggles this evening at dance practice, taking a shot of Matthew's Houses of Holy T-shirt and was suitable impressed by the fact that the phone was able to find me the Led Zeppelin album, and compare prices at Amazon, iTunes and other places. Pretty neat. The barcode scanner and other google services also seem quite useful. I'm going to have to see what FourSquare is all about, as it didn't seem to have much to offer from my location at the Klub Haus.
My back has been hurting in the mornings--to the point that I wake up at 1:00 AM and have difficulty moving, so tomorrow I have a doctors appointment to have it checked out. The appointment is at 3:45 and so I am hoping that it will be useful--usually by that late in the day the pain has mostly subsided. I will have to mark out where the pain is coming from in the morning in order to have some useful information to give the doctor.

Nathaniel took two really good naps today. His morning nap was even better than usual, nearly two hours long, and then a good hour plus nap in the afternoon as well. I hope that this means that he will sleep a little better at night, since he was also eating relatively well. He had a really good day, sleeping well and spending his time awake happy and talking a lot. It's days like today which make me glad to have 300 more days that I will be able to spend with him before starting to work full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment