You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Sunday, March 7, 2010

New phone

After much research, I've finally gotten a new phone. I looked into switching to AT&T, possibly getting an iPhone, although my theological differences with Apple made that uncertain, compared phones, looked at subsidized and unsubsidized options with T-Mobile and finally ended up with a MyTouch 3G. So far, I think it's going to be good; I'm still finding apps to put on it, and figuring out how to navigate, but it is at least as intuitive as I found the iPod touch, and although the keyboard isn't quite as responsive yet, I'm betting part of that is being used to the iPod keyboard. At any rate, I'll be checking out alternatives as well.
I tried out google goggles and the barcode scanner both of which were quite impressive, downloaded a facebook client and looked into a twitter client (but want to figure out which to use) and am going to see about a blogger app as well. The 3.2 Megapixel camera will also let me upload pictures to Blogger more easily than carrying around my regular camera, and having to sync it to my laptop every night, although I'm sure I'll still do a fair amount of that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment