You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Friday, April 30, 2010

My Birthday

Today was my birthday. Nathaniel did his part by being a little bit better than he had been being in terms of naps. Our schedule actually worked out okay where he plays for a while in the morning and then lets me rock him to sleep while I watch QuickPitch for a bit and then he naps and I can get some things done in the morning. Lately he hasn't been sleeping much at all--like less than 30 minutes, so my exercise regimen has disappeared.
After Stephanie got home, we went to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner, and I had a delectable Fillet Mignon and Crab Cake. Stephanie had a crab cake as well with some shrimp and salmon. They gave us a free little dessert for my birthday also--a dark chocolate cup with chocolate mousse and strawberries in it. It was really tasty. Afterwards we walked around downtown Minneapolis for a bit looking at the options at Candyland, but not getting anything. We took the train back home and walked home from the station, taking about an hour for the two and a half mile walk. Nathaniel stayed at home with Diana and Erin and Isaac. Diana and Erin went to get them Davannis and I guess Nathaniel was mostly ok with Isaac but was looking for someone he knew after a bit. They also told us that he climbed the stairs on his own too. We're in real trouble with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment