You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Sunday, April 25, 2010

Race for Justice


The Race for Justice 5K was today, and despite the rain it seemed to go pretty well. I got there earlier than was called for in the instructions, but found a lot of people already hard at work, so I kind of wish we'd gone in at the regular time instead of having Stephanie head to work a little later than usual. Anyways, I was stationed at the head of the Stone Arch Bridge, and watched for a little over an hour as people ran, walked, or jogged past me.
After the race I went to my parents house, as they were watching Nathaniel. My mom had gone to Ikea and bought a tunnel for him to play with and I guess he really likes it. She said that she hadn't even finished opening it all the way (it was still V shaped) and he crawled right in. When I got there, he toyed with me pretending that he'd go in, but then pulling back out of the tunnel. I did get a couple of blurry pictures, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment