You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today was calm enough to begin with, but ended up with a little bit more going on. I picked up my parents from the airport around 2:00, and they came over a little while later. They were excited to see Nathaniel, and he was happy to ham it up for them as well.
We then went to the Wienery for dinner, and to church for Holy Thursday. I had a Drive in Burger at the Wienery, and it was nicely spicy--to the extent that it gave me hiccups briefly. My parents both had Maxwell Streets, which I think they enjoyed, and we had a LARGE amount of chili cheese fries. We ordered four potatoes, and got two plates the size I usually get with an order of three potatoes. I ate too many of them simply because they were there.
None of us got our feet washed at church, I think as much because we wanted it to go quickly as anything else. By the time we got there, Nathaniel was fading quickly, and getting a little bit cranky with all the time spent getting in and out of the car seat, and sitting in the stroller in the restaurant. He got a little bit noisy, so Stephanie had to take him to the back of the church for a while. He got crankier in the car on the way home, but he was just tired and went to sleep without too much trouble.
It got up to 81 degrees today. When I put Nathaniel to bed, I turned on his fan! He watched it intently from when I turned it on until he dropped off to sleep, even when the light was minimal. I will go check on him soon to see if the fan should stay on for the night; he's under the blanket as well as his dino blanket, so I'm worried he'll get too hot, but I would prefer that he roll out of the blankets and/or wake up than be too cold. It's set to the winter setting still, so even though it was on the lowest setting I could barely feel it doing much more than circulating the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment