You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Saturday, April 17, 2010


Not sure why, but today feels like a crummy day looking back. I think I felt guilty when I woke up because it seemed that Stephanie had been up with Nathaniel for some time--or at least struggling with him. The day was really a rather leisurely one overall, with a trip to Target and Cub and a Twins game in the afternoon. After that we went to Hillcrest for a bit and Nathaniel played in the sand. He wasn't too enthralled with grass, and seemed to be scared in the swings, but he did enjoy the sand and dirt and all the sticks and such on the ground. We got him a ball at Target, which he seems to quite like, so hopefully we'll be outside playing soon.

I made steak sandwiches for dinner tonight, and i don't think they turned out as well as the last time. I'm not sure what I did differently other than to use cream of mushroom instead of cream of onion soup, but I don't think that was the problem. I think perhaps I should have fried the steaks longer without the soup or something. I'll keep experimenting and get it right at some point, I hope.

After dinner I went to Half Price Books and Byerly's with my mom, stopping at Menards on the way home. I got High Fidelity and Dodgeball on DVD on clearance, but didn't end up getting peppers at Bylery's as planned because they were even more expensive than I'd expected. There must be something going on because the price was insane both there and at Cub where the peppers were total crap, hence the trip to Byerly's in the first place. Hopefully we can stop at Aldi or something to get some. Or the Chinese market.

At Menards I got some bug stop stuff that I will be spraying on the outside of the windows to try to keep the ladybeatles out of the house. Nathaniel is interested in everything on the floors, so hopefully this stuff will actually work and keep the bugs out and out of his hands.

Time for bed though as it is late and I need to get back onto a better schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment