You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Thursday, April 29, 2010


Took a walk today to go see my dad in the afternoon. He has been traveling a lot recently, so it's good to try to get some time where he and Nathaniel can see each other. He's going to be giving me some work to do as well from these trips. He's got some transcription work that needs to be done, and since I've got a pretty good typing speed and can arrange to do it on the days when Nathaniel sees my in-laws, I can get the word done and bring in a little bit of money too.
While we were there, I got some weird pictures of Nathaniel in the playpen. The ends of the playpen are sort of translucent, so there's a strange surreal effect on the pictures. Almost creepy, but if I had had my real camera instead of just the phone I think they could have been some really interesting pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment