You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shaving

I shaved today. I was really a little bit worried about it because I'd had the beard for so long, and since Nathaniel has basically only known me with the beard I was worried what his reaction would be. He certainly did react, though, he had a puzzled look on his face and kept feeling my face. He often reaches out and feels my face, but on this occasion he seemed to be trying to figure out what happened. I used the clippers out on the deck to trim it down, and let him watch from the doorway. He was getting ready for a nap, though, so I was a bit worried about how he would react after he woke up, but he ended up not really having any problem with me. He did show a little puzzlement as to what had happened to Daddy, but didn't seem to be concerned as to who I was.



Next it's time to trim the eyebrow

No comments:

Post a Comment