You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day two of back to daddy duty today and it went pretty well. Nathaniel played nicely and slept a long afternoon nap allowing me to bike for 90 minutes or so. I started a new campaign of Final Fantasy XII, although I debated playing that or FFIX instead. The deciding factor was that I wouldn't have to switch out a PSX memory card. I played for about 45 minutes on the bike and a little more later this evening. I think it is ridiculous that I had to play 45 minutes just to get to the first save point in the game. Long cut scenes are irritating.

I went to the law school for an event where there was a drawing for a Kindle this evening. I shouldn't have bothered, as it turned out you didn't have to be present to win, and thus there was a 1/150 shot at best that I could get it. It really just ended up being a rather pointless trip in to the school as I also forgot the cheesecake I intended to bring.

Tomorrow Nathaniel is going to Oma and Opa's so that I can get a little more done and they can get to see him a bit. I need to clean the oven as there is a lot of smoke coming out when the oven is turned on. I'm also going to get the bathtub cleaned, since it's been too long, and there are a lot of dust bunnies that I need to get to as well. I did parts of the living room that I generally neglect today, so hopefully I can get the rest of the floors done relatively quickly. With luck, there won't be too much smoke and I can get the bathroom and kitchen floors clean too.to

No comments:

Post a Comment