You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today was a strange one. It started out relatively normally, but after a very short nap, Nathaniel began to change the schedule. He ended up napping from before noon until after four! It totally threw off his schedule. With such a long nap, he hadn't eaten for a very long time. Stephanie was unsure what to feed him--fruit and cereal or meat and veggies. He was in a fairly good mood over all though. He did a lot of exploring, and even got a chance to wave at his grandpa on TV.

Stephanie paused the NewsHour with my dad on the screen and Nathaniel clearly recognized him and waved at him. She did it right after I left for a run to Menard's, so I didn't get to see it. It's still on the Tivo, so hopefully we can do it again tomorrow.

I managed to do a bit of reading today in the morning while Nathaniel played in the living room, and I started Night Train to Rigel by Timothy Zahn. I've quite enjoyed the first 100 pages or so, and was engaged in the book much more quickly than usual. In fact, I was more interested in reading than playing Final Fantasy XII or watching TV, which is a surprise. Hopefully I'll be able to find more books like that in the near future.
Tomorrow Nathaniel goes to see his grandmother, so hopefully I'll be able to get a few things done. I'd intended to wax the bathtub--I'd been told that a porous tub could be helped with turtle wax--but while at Menard's I couldn't figure out which of the myriad options I should use. I did some research online and now am unsure whether to use the stuff at all. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment