You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Work day today as Nathaniel spent the day with Oma and Opa. I didn't get nearly as much done as I should have done, as I got up late and after working for a short while got lazy. I ran the self-clean function on the oven, and it locked in for a four hour cycle, but I was actually very impressed because it heated slowly or something, creating much less smoke than I would have expected. I got the floors cleaned, and vacuumed the stairs going up to the second level, but then I got lazy. I did eventually get the bathroom cleaned, but I decided then to go bike for a while. I played more FFXII, and I think it's less distracting than The Show, meaning that I feel the biking more than when I'm playing the baseball game. Anyways, I got lazy during the bike, around 15 miles really slowing down and considering stopping. When I finally gave up on the biking (and played FFXII for another little while) it was already around 2:00 or 2:30. I ate, showered and then ran to the law school to drop off the cheesecake with Amber, and to pick up Nathaniel with Stephanie.
He seemed to have had a good day, although he didn't sleep much. He was really talkative, ba ba ba ba baing away when we got there. He was happy to see us too. His crawling has really gotten better and he's fast. I think spending time in carpeted houses (and a little bit of time in the basement here) has helped a lot. It seems that he's no longer really reluctant on the hardwood either now. I'm looking forward to spending tomorrow with him, since the floors are clean now and I can let him roam a little bit more than I have the last couple of days. If I were smarter I'd have vacuumed the basement today as well, but that would have required moving too much stuff and I was too lazy, so we'll probably be upstairs most of the day.
Tomorrow night is the supporters planning meeting at the Sweetwater, so I will have to try to watch what I eat during the day. I think I've been a little bit better the last couple of days, but I've still been snacking too much and I need to get better at just deciding to get gum or a drink or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment