You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dim Sum

For lunch today, Nathaniel and I went to Mandarin Kitchen with Calder and Ivy for dim sum. It has been too long since I had a good dim sum and I was happy to get my fill of shumai, lobakai and all the other foods.

Nathaniel and Piper got to see each other again. Nathaniel was very interested to meet Piper, but she wasn't too impressed. I think she was a little overwhelmed with the noisy restaurant, and Calder told me she'd been having a rough day.





When Stephanie has some time off hopefully we'll all be able to get together a little more and relax. Relaxing is something that all of us, especially Stephanie needs to do. Everyone's been a bit keyed up lately, me for the bar, Stephanie for trying to let me study and getting everything ready for her grandparents anniversary, and all the other stuff that's been going on. The party for Oma and Opa is this Saturday, so hopefully things will settle down, even just a little, and we can rest a little bit more.F

No comments:

Post a Comment