You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Blog - My Year Off


Setting up this blog to (hopefully) update regularly during my year off after law school and beginning firm life.

So far this year has consisted of studying for the bar exam, which I take in six days. As such, this blog won't really start until at least next Wednesday or Thursday.



Hope is that each day I can at least upload a photo. With luck, more.

But we all know it will be an update per week for about a month and then ignored.


I note that the Picasa Terms of Service provide:

Your Intellectual Property Rights
Google does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Picasa account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.

So I hope that this is true, and will protect my rights, and will hope to be informed of any changes to that policy promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment