You are finite, Zathras is finite. This..... is wrong tool.




Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Decisions

A couple of decisions have been made, and the firms have all made their OCI choices.

I was granted interviews at seven of the eleven big firms. I was passed over by Dorsey and Whitney which is a bit of a downer, but apart from that, I'm not heartbroken over Gray Plant or Maslon. Briggs I interviewed with last spring, and wasn't surprised to be passed over.

On top of those seven interviews, I was also preselected for nine interviews in the general OCI pool. I've accepted five of them, and one has become moot as the slots are all filled up. I'm debating the remaining three, but it's a bit of a rough stretch to do more than twelve interviews in a week.

All in all, a good showing, I think. Not much to be disappointed about, but the real work starts now.

I've decided to drop Employment Law now. I think. I haven't actually done it yet, but I feel like I should and just be done with it. I've essentially decided to do so, but I still worry about doing it, as it's irreversible. I'm still regretting dropping myself from the Employment Law clinic wait list, and I doubt it even mattered. Perhaps I will be swayed by any changes to registration as they happen. I could get an opportunity to get into another class instead.

Still no decision on the Journal topic, unfortunately. Need to get something going there quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment